CCCOnline seeks qualified instructors who are committed to student learning and success. CCCOnline provides ongoing training to strengthen and develop an instructor’s technical and online teaching skills.
Please note, CCCOnline employees must physically work in Colorado. Adjunct Instructors for CCCOnline work remotely; as such, their physical work location is their home address, which must be a Colorado address.
- A graduate degree from an accredited institution
- Have at least 18 graduate credit hours in the preferred discipline
- Early Childhood Education only: applicant MUST have at least a Master’s degree in ECE and be a resident of Colorado
- Also, a CTE credential to teach is required for certain disciplines
- Previous higher education teaching experience (preferably at the community college level)
- Online teaching experience
- Strong computer and Internet skills
- Good written communication skills
Current Openings for Full-Time / Part-Time Positions
If you are interested in applying for part-time/full-time positions with CCCOnline, please visit the Colorado Community College System office jobs site at https://cccs.hiretouch.com. All our openings are under the title “Colorado Community Colleges Online.” If you have any questions about these openings, please email InstructionalService@ccconew.lebertech.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer – The Colorado Community College System does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy status, religion, veteran status, age or disability in its activities, programs, or employment practices as required by Title VI, Title IX, and Section 504, Age Discrimination Act, and Title II of the ADA.
Former employees of the Colorado Community College System or one of its 13 colleges, who were disciplinarily terminated or resigned in lieu of termination, must disclose this within your application materials.